Protein is one of the essential building blocks of health. It boosts energy and wards off hunger, so you feel better every day. With all the options for protein that Shaklee has to offer which one is right for YOU and how do you decide?
Here are some factors to consider:
- Nutritional needs: What are you most concerned about? Adding healthy protein to your diet? A convenient supplement? Weight loss? Meal replacement?
- Lifestyle Choices: Looking for convenience? Exercise support?
- Preferences: Do you want soy, plant, whey? Are you looking for multiple flavor choices?
Read the following recommendations, then decide what’s right for you
1. You want to eat healthier and avoid the sugary breakfast options but you need something quick and easy!
We recommend: Shaklee Energizing Life Shake. This new, delicious meal replacement shake contains nutrients clinically proven to help create the foundation for a longer, healthier life. It is designed to increase your energy, help you achieve a healthier weight, and provides incredible digestive and immune support with fiber and digestive enzymes.
Available in soy and non-soy formulas
Shaklee Life Shake™ is a healthy, delicious all-in-one meal clinically proven to help you thrive and create the foundation for a longer, healthier life.
- Increased energy and satiety. Feel fuller longer with 20 grams of ultra-pure, non-GMO protein with precise ratios of all 9 essential amino acids.
- Clinically proven support to help you reach and maintain a healthy weight.† Powered by Leucine to help you preserve muscle mass, helping to build lean muscle, burn fat, and improve metabolism.†
- Easy to digest, promotes regularity and digestive comfort. Our proprietary prebiotic comes from an ancient grains blend. Plus added digestive enzymes for improved protein digestion.
- 23 essential vitamins and minerals clinically proven to support heart, brain, vision, bone, immune, and overall health. Includes 200 mg of calcium plus ALA, an essential omega-3 fatty acid, and more.
- Low glycemic. Supports healthy blood sugar levels with zero added sugar (stevia-free option has 10 grams added sugar but is still low glycemic).
Life Shake is non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, kosher, and keto-friendly. With 130–140 calories per serving, it’s a healthy base to build on. Customize your Life Shake with your choice of milk or water and your favorite ingredients, including fruit, vegetables, or nut butters. Choose a 15-serving canister or 30-serving easy-to-reseal pouch.
2. When you crave hot cereal for breakfast, but you want more protein in your daily diet.
We recommend: Life Shake. It can be used as a snack or meal replacement, and is easily added to a hot cereal, providing the extra protein as well as 23 vitamins and minerals and fiber, rounding out a healthy, hot and tasty breakfast.
3. When you want to get to a healthier weight or support recent weight loss.
We recommend : Shaklee 180® Turnaround Plan, which supports muscle-retention and fat loss.
The Shaklee 180 program helps you achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Includes meal replacement shakes and bars, snacks, teas, and metabolic support plus recipes, healthy tips, exercise programs, and more.
4. When you want a quick mid-morning or afternoon snack that is tasty and healthy.
We recommend: A Life Shake or Shaklee 180 Snack Bars. Add one scoop of Life Shake to milk or juice for a great filling snack or a Shaklee 180 snack bar, available in a variety of flavors that you can pair with coffee, tea or your favorite beverage.
5. When your kids want a healthy breakfast smoothie or snack any time of the day.
We recommend: Shaklee Meal Shake! With their on-the-go lives, kids don’t always have time for a sit-down meal. That’s why they need fast food options that are also good for them — choices like low-fat, low-glycemic Shaklee® Meal Shakes. These great-tasting, easy-to-mix drinks pack extra nutrition into any meal or snack. They provide 19 essential vitamins and minerals, and they’re a rich source of calcium and an excellent source of protein — the fundamental nutrients that growing kids and teens need to stay strong and healthy. A non-soy protein choice for those with soy sensitivities or allergies. French Vanilla and Bavarian Cocoa flavors.
6. When you work out and you’re looking for fast recovery and leaner muscles.
We recommend: Physique. This intelligent-release protein blend and unique protein-to-carb ratio:
- Allows your body to absorb a full spectrum of amino acids over time
- Helps build firm, lean muscles
- Helps restore muscle energy
- Supports muscle repair
Physique contains the right amount of protein and carbohydrates to help you recover faster and optimize muscle rebuilding. Natural banana flavor. No artificial flavors, sweeteners or added preservatives.
7. When you want to boost your protein intake with a bio-available, healthy-low-fat-low-calorie-high-quality protein.
We recommend: Energizing Soy Protein. This high-quality, plant-based formula provides heart-healthy soy protein, is low-fat, non-GMO and contains all nine essential amino acids. Choose natural vanilla or cocoa.
8. When you want to boost the protein content of your baked goods and foods, or if you want a carbohydrate-free protein boost!
Recommendation: Instant Protein Soy Mix is the best-ever non-GMO plant-based soy protein for all your cooking needs. Simply replace a portion of your recipe’s flour with Instant Protein Soy Mix and bake as usual for a power-boost of protein. Most, nutritious and delicious.
Cheers to the power-packed shake of your choice! Here’s to getting super healthy!
†As part of the Shaklee 180 program. Clinical study participants replaced two meals with Shaklee Life Shakes daily and followed a 45-minute exercise program twice weekly.